Partner. Energize. Deliver.
Join our Colorado Springs team as a BIM Modeler and become an employee of a nationally recognized Top Workplace!
Why Work for Us?
Benefits, Compensation, Community Involvement and Employee Appreciation
Each member of the Guarantee team is an essential partner in building our successful future. Guarantee offers a rewarding career path, a competitive salary, and excellent benefits package. This includes an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP), which is 100% company funded.
The base salary range is from $60,000 to $80,000 per year and is commensurate with the candidate's experience and qualifications. Employees are also eligible for annual discretionary bonuses.
Benefits also include medical, dental, vision, accidental, critical illness, life and disability insurances, vacation/sick Time, and a matching 401K plan.
We value giving back to our communities through community outreach and volunteering. Some of our favorites being Pedal the Cause, KIDstruction, Big Brothers Big Sisters and more!
This is an on-site position
- Using design modeling software; including REVIT® and AutoCAD, to produce constructible 3D models of electrical system components, such as switchgear, cable tray, conduit, panel boards, control panels, and lighting with the understanding of how these systems are installed in the field.
- Prepare detailed drawings of electrical designs and plans for buildings, according to specs, sketches, and rough drafts.
- Assist with tracking, reproduction, and distribution of all drawings, specifications, sketches, and revisions.
- Operate software to effectively create charts, forms, and records as required for specific project needs.
- Routinely coordinate with other design professionals and the build team to eliminate construction errors due to design flaws or issues. Achieve reduced time/costs related to potential errors of clash detention.
- Provide support to the construction project managers on file management and software capabilities.
- Develop detailed dimensioned installation drawings to improve the efficiency of field electricians.
- Occasionally visit job sites to assess and assist with application of drawings.
- Perform Surveying, when required, to document existing conditions.
- Create Prefab Details and BOM's for Fabrication.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 2+ years' experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Working knowledge of REVIT® and AutoCAD
- Knowledge and experience of performing and/or observing electrical construction
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to take verbal and general written direction well and turn that direction into appropriate, working design documents
- Technical proficiency with Revit, AutoCAD, Navisworks and Bluebeam
- Proficient in reading construction design drawings: Architectural, Structural, Electrical, Mechanical
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. For more information about Guarantee Electrical Company, please visit www.geco.com