Partner. Energize. Deliver.
Join our Denver, CO Branch and become an employee of a nationally recognized Top Workplace! We're looking for a Project Coordinator to join our team.
Why Work for Us?
Benefits, Compensation, Community Involvement and Employee Appreciation
Each member of the Guarantee team is an essential partner in building our successful future. Guarantee offers a rewarding career path, a competitive salary, and excellent benefits package. This includes an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP), which is 100% company funded.
The base salary range is from $50,000 to $60,000 per year and is commensurate with the candidate's experience and qualifications. Employees are also eligible for annual discretionary bonuses. Benefits also include medical, dental, vision, accidental, critical illness, life and disability insurances, vacation/sick Time, and a matching 401K plan.
We value giving back to our communities through community outreach and volunteering. Some of our favorites being Pedal the Cause, KIDstruction, United Way, Flags of Valor and more!
- Work to obtain all necessary permits as requested by the PM
- Document Control and Tracking
- Track all RFI's and distribute to all teams' members as appropriate
- Collect field supervision daily reports, weekly project pictures and safety documentation
- Review for completeness and include in project documentation
- Develop a project submittal log and obtain designer's approval
- Project Management Support & Collaboration
- Assist with project start-ups including reviewing specifications for hard/soft copies required
- Assist with project close-outs including the preparation of operation and maintenance manuals and warranty vendor request
- Collect and distribute coordination drawings from appropriate subcontractors. Review drawings with PM and other project support
- Complete quantity take-offs as requested by estimating and PM
- Maintain client relationships at the appropriate level reinforcing the Company's commitment to continuously addressing their needs and interests
- Work collaboratively with outside parties (I.e. the design team, etc.) to accomplish client goals
- Demonstrate effective relationship building within the project team and throughout the Company. Keep field team members (i.e. General Foreman) informed and active in decision-making
- Other duties as assigned by employer
- Microsoft Office, Bluebeam, Viewpoint, Accubid
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills with ability to work in a collaborative environment
- Ability to complete assigned tasks accurately with minimal supervision
- Attention to detail, self-reliant, ability to balance workload, professional & positive attitude!
Additional Skills & Abilities:
- Associate's Degree in construction management, engineering or related field of study(or equivalent experience)
- 1-3 years of experience working in Construction, Engineering and/or Architecture
- Preferred experience working for an electrical construction contractor but not required
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. For more information about Guarantee Electrical Company, please visit www.geco.com