PURPOSE OF POSITION:
The Laborer/Line Operator will be responsible for operating wash line system and equipment.
• Unload, wash and inspect totes/bins.
• Operate powered conveyor line to wash large plastic containers.
• Operate pneumatic sprayers to apply cleaning solution, pressure washer for pre-cleaning containers, overhead lifts for separating containers, rotational tables, power vacuums and start/stop controls.
• Perform visual quality inspections of product and complete production documentation.
• Operate various power and hand tools, such as powered screw driver, hand scrapers, etc.
• Perform related duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS/SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS
• High School diploma or equivalent.
• Basic ability to read, write and understand English.
• Good organizational skills and detail oriented.
• Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
• Ability to interpret and support standards, policies and procedures.
• Good hand eye coordination and recognize colors.
• Good mechanical aptitude
• Forklift knowledge preferred not required
• Mechanical aptitude preferred not required
Work at a minimum of 100% efficiency. The job is highly repetitive and work involves the occasional moving of moderately heavy materials. Work also involves exposure to usual hazards found in a warehouse/manufacturing environment.
TRI-Rinse is an equal opportunity employer