Located in Highland, IL, we incorporate the highest levels of technology currently available to process high pressure steel and aluminum, low pressure steel and acetylene cylinders. Our goal is to be the premier cylinder recertification and refurbishment facility in the Midwest. Through the combined efforts of our founders, good management, our employees, and our customers, we believe this is an achievable goal.
This position is responsible for identifying, sorting, and inspecting cylinders. Utilizes hand and power tools to perform inspections, process and maintenance of gas cylinders. Loads and unloads cylinders and other products onto and off of trucks and trailers. Employee must wear steel toe boots with the metatarsal guard.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- 1. Transports cylinders throughout facility by way of forklift, pallet jack, etc...
- Utilizes hand and power tools to perform inspections
- Process and maintenance of gas cylinders.
- Loads and unloads cylinders and other products onto and off of trucks and trailers
- Conforms to all PPE and GMP policies and procedures.
- Escalates issues to the appropriate supervisor
- All other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or GED equivalent, required
- Perform work during prolonged standing up to 8 hours or more
- Ability to perform routine repetitive motions with shoulders, arms, and hands
- Must possess the ability to move or lift products and materials of varied sizes and weights, sometimes in excess of 75 pounds.
- Ability to effectively communicate in English both verbally and in writing.
- Must be familiar with governmental laws and regulations pertaining to requalification and safety compliance
- Must have ability to operate all necessary equipment.
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and work on several projects simultaneously.
- Vision is correctable to within normal range for completion of reports.
- Capable of working in diverse and often times unpleasant weather conditions.
- Position requires bending, stooping, lifting, and climbing.
- Must be able to work independently and have the ability to establish efficient work schedules.