Human Service Center is a not-for-profit community agency that provides mental health and substance use treatment services for those in need within our community.
An Engagement Coach is a member of the Admissions and Assessments team at the Hamilton location. This position is responsible for scheduling and managing appointments for potential clients, meeting with clients and completing admissions paperwork, as well as transporting clients to the residential programs.
- HS Diploma or GED
- Valid Illinois Drivers License with an insurable driving record
- Ability to pass an Illinois criminal fingerprint background check for IDPH
- 1+ years related experience in a behavioral health environment
- CNA or Psyciatric Aide
- Experience with Motivational Inteviewing
- Engaging personality with a willingness to work with a diverse population
- Ability to collaborate and not dictate
- Willingness to work in a team environment
This is a full-time, first shift position. This position is benefit eligible.
Human Service Center offers a competitive benefit package which includes paid time off, group medical, 403(b) retirement plan as well as company paid life insurance and short/long term disability.