Bella Elevator is looking to add to our Production Team! We are presently seeking several Welders in our Peoria, IL facility.
Have you ever worked for a company that:
- Has not had a layoff
- Offers Benefits
- Offers OT
- Continues to grow
- Opportunity for advancement
We would love to talk to you about becoming part of the TEAM!!
Looking to weld in a growing company? Bella Elevator is currently recruiting for a 1st Shift Welder.
The Welder creates product by welding metal parts using a variety of processes. The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years' experience in welding and demonstrate a high quality of workmanship. This person must be able to show timeliness, quality results, and be dependable.
Structural experience strongly desired.
Candidates should also have the following:
- Reads and interprets specifications or work orders to determine unit or piece(s) to be welded
- Selects and sets up welding equipment
- Rolls, lifts or maneuvers pieces onto and off of work table
- Lays out, positions, and utilizes fixtures to secure metal pieces then assemblies according to specifications, using straightedge, combination square, or tape measure
- Bonds metals using mig or tig welding machines
- Finishes workpiece, using welding machines or electric grinders
- Observes tests on welded surfaces, such as hydrostatic and dimension tolerance to evaluate weld quality and conformance to specifications
- Troubleshoots and reworks pieces that fail tests
- Performs all work in accordance with established standards and safety procedures
- Maintains a clean, safe work area free of foreign materials
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent preferred but not required
Equal Opportunity Employer
Pay Depending On Experience