LMC Industries, Inc is seeking a Product Processor to join our innovative team!
Competitive and Robust Benefits Package Including:
- Paid Time Off
- 8 Paid Holidays
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Apprentice Programs with on the job training
- 401K Retirement
- And more!
If you are a dedicated Product Processor that loves working on a highly skilled team in plastic injection molding, this is the position for you!
This is an entry-level position in our plastics plant. This candidate must be able to run assembly machines, produce quality products efficiently with little scrap, and package products to be shipped.
- Package quality product in accordance with posted quality standard.
- Inspect product using necessary test gauges, etc. to ensure quality and packaging requirements are met.
- Detect and report parts not meeting specifications.
- Complete all daily production reports as required.
- Clean all areas around workstations during shift overlap.
- Approve product for removal to the finished goods warehouse to be shipped.
- Perform necessary operations to attain specific quality standards using box cutters, tape gun, hand pallet jack, and knives in a safe, efficient method.
- Must be able to remain on feet for entire shift.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
OUR GUIDING VALUES: Trust, Quality, Innovation, Serving Others, "Excellence with Integrity"
1st Shift - 7:45am-4:00pm
2nd Shift - 3:45pm-12:00am
3rd Shift - 11:45pm-8:00am