ABF Security is currently in need of a Technical Customer Service Member. At ABF, we know our ability to succeed depends upon the people we employ. Leading-edge technology, the highest standards and outstanding people make ABF Security the employer of choice in our industry.
The selected candidate will be able to troubleshoot, report, schedule, and answer general technical questions.
- Create, process and track all service calls
- Distribute work orders to all technicians
- Schedule service appointments with customers
- Respond to daily service desk emails
- Escalate problems and reassign calls when appropriate
- Accurately report service data
- Maintain effective communication with service team members
- Develop working knowledge of all operating standards, practices, and procedures
- Provide customer contact for all post-installation problems
- Ability to work in fast pace environment.
- Ability to multi-task and take on additional projects.
The successful candidate will possess or demonstrate the following attributes:
- At least 6 months of technical customer service experience is preferred
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills
- Superior critical thinking skills
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be self-motivated as well as thrive being part of a high energy, goal oriented team.
Comprehensive and Competitive Compensation and Benefits:
- Benefits include paid holidays, paid vacation and sick time, medical, dental, vision, life, disability, 401(k), profit sharing and more!
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Women, Minorities, Veterans, and Disabled are encouraged to apply.
Learn more about us and the services we provide at www.abfsecurity.com.