ABF Security is in need of a Fire Alarm Inspector. ABF is the local leader in providing security solutions to both residential and commercial clients. No experience is required! If you have what it takes to perform at the highest industry standards, then we want you.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Conduct fire safety inspections by testing smoke detectors, pull stations, etc. for proper operation
- Investigate complaints of fire safety hazards
- Compile data and order actions to comply with codes and ordinances
- Issue citations for violations of state and county fire codes
- Advise property owners of action necessary to resolve violations
- Prepare fire inspection reports to document activities and results of each inspection
The successful candidate will possess or demonstrate the following attributes:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be self-motivated and detail-oriented
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Willingness to work overtime as required
- Must possess a valid driver's license
- Clean and clear driving and criminal records
- Must be mechanically inclined and like working with your hands.
- Will train the right candidate.
Comprehensive and Competitive Compensation and Benefits:
Benefits include paid holidays, paid vacation and sick time, medical, dental, vision, life, disability and 401(k)
Earn the privilege to utilize and take home a company vehicle for daily job use
An Equal Opportunity Employer
- Women, Minorities, Veterans, and Disabled are encouraged to apply.
For additional information about our company and the services we provide, please visit our website at abfsecurity.com.