AGCU is a not-for-profit Credit Union serving the Assemblies of God community locally, regionally, nationally and worldwide. We offer a comprehensive range of personal, business, commercial and church services, products and loans, as well as insurance and merchant card processing. We endeavor to provide our members with extraordinary service, solid financial education, meaningful solutions and access to a national shared-branch network. Headquartered in Springfield, MO, our vision is to be the most relevant faith-based credit union in the world. If you are qualified, we would love to have you to join #TeamAGCU, where Membership Changes the World!
We're looking for people who love to welcome and assist members of our Credit Union in a courteous and professional way, both on the phone and occasionally in person. Special people who enjoy putting a smile on the face of those they interact with. People who care and who have high standards. People who want to be the best they can be in everything they do.
- Do you like to deliver a "WOW" experience to our members every time they have contact with you?
- Does it make you feel good to know you'll be the person who takes care of the needs of our members from all over the world when they call in for help?
- Do you enjoy building a relationship with those you serve?
- You'll need to be someone they can trust to take care of them and their financial needs accurately and efficiently. Sound like you?
- Would you enjoy telling members about all the great things we have to offer them...products and services that will make their life easier?
- Are you good with money and numbers? Do you understand how the financial industry works and how to maintain financial health?
- Do you love helping people? Would you like helping our members with all of their finance-related needs...things like check and debit card ordering, password resets, electronic banking and answering a myriad of questions about their accounts or loans?
- You'll get to provide new members with information about all the great services we offer, referring them to your coworkers for more information as we work hard to improve their financial world.
- You'll might occasionally fill in as a teller at our Springfield branches, so if you enjoy doing something different from time to time and you're flexible about where you work, you'll enjoy the opportunity for a change of pace.
- We also like to cross train our teams so they can learn and grow in their career when we have new opportunities.
Education, Skills & Experience
- Do you have a High School diploma or equivalent?
- Do you have teller experience and experience working in a call center for a financial institution?
- Symitar experience (Jack Henry Episys Quest)? That's a big plus!!
- Do you enjoy working with computers, learning new software and have you had experience with MS Office products?
- Are you a great communicator...someone who enjoys people and has learned how to make them feel comfortable, appreciated and confident of your ability to help them with their financial needs as you talk with them, in person or on the phone?
- Are you reliable, dependable, honest, upbeat, and someone who enjoys helping others, including your coworkers?
- Do you take pride in your work?
- Are you a star when it comes to accuracy, confidentiality and multi-tasking?
- Are you a self- motivated self-starter who wants to make a difference in the lives of the people you serve every day?
- Do you enjoy leading from where you are by being an example and doing the right thing even when no one is looking?
- If so, we want to talk to you!!!
AGCU is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer a competitive compensation and benefit package, including the following:
- PPO Health Insurance
- Life Insurance in the amount of 2x your base annual wage (paid by AGCU)
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability Insurance (paid by AGCU)
- Dental Insurance Dual Option
- Vision Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (paid by AGCU)
- Flexible Spending Account (Medical & Dependent Care)
- 403b Retirement Plan with match of up to 6% after 1 year of employment
- Wellness Program
- Voluntary Identity Theft Insurance
- Voluntary Whole Life, Hospital, Critical Illness & Accident Coverage
- Voluntary Legal Insurance