AGCU is a not-for-profit Credit Union serving the Assemblies of God community locally, regionally, nationally and worldwide. We offer a comprehensive range of personal, business, commercial and church services, products and loans, as well as insurance and merchant card processing. We endeavor to provide our members with extraordinary service, solid financial education, meaningful solutions and access to a national shared-branch network. Headquartered in Springfield, MO, our vision is to be the most relevant faith-based credit union in the world. If you are qualified, we would love to have you to join #TeamAGCU, where Membership Changes the World!
A Mortgage Loan Officer's primary responsibilities include providing information on our mortgage products and services to members according to all applicable AGCU policies and procedures and in compliance with federal and state rules, laws and regulations.
The successful candidate will be will have and be able to:
- Develop mortgage loan business via networking, building realtor and contractor relationships and by creating or pursuing other opportunities to connect with members or potential members.
- Ensure mortgage loan policies, services, products and documentation meet federal and state regulations, laws and rules.
- Interview loan applicants and assist members with the loan application process through closing / purchase.
- A High School diploma or equivalent with a minimum of 1 year loan processing or underwriting experience. (Bachelor's degree preferred)
- A thorough basic understanding of all federal and state laws related to mortgage lending.
- Be a wizard at organizing and following through!
- Have exceptional people skills and enjoy building strong relationships with those we serve.
- Have extraordinary sales skills.
- Be an excellent communicator; both verbal and written.
- Really enjoy the details and demonstrate a high level of accuracy.
- Be self-motivated and driven to succeed.
- Demonstrate a high level of honesty and integrity.
If this is you, we would love to talk to you about our current opportunity!
AGCU is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer a competitive compensation and benefit package, including the following:
- PPO Health Insurance
- Life Insurance in the amount of 2x your base annual wage (paid by AGCU)
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability Insurance (paid by AGCU)
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (paid by AGCU)
- Flexible Spending Account (Medical & Dependent Care)
- 403b Retirement Plan with 100% match up to 6% after 1 year of employment