AGCU is a not-for-profit Credit Union serving the Assemblies of God community locally, regionally, nationally and worldwide. We offer a comprehensive range of personal, business, commercial and church services, products and loans, as well as insurance and merchant card processing. We endeavor to provide our members with extraordinary service, solid financial education, meaningful solutions and access to a national shared-branch network. Headquartered in Springfield, MO, our vision is to be the most relevant faith-based credit union in the world. If you are qualified, we would love to have you to join #TeamAGCU, where Membership Changes the World!
We're looking for people who love to greet and welcome members to our Credit Union in a courteous and professional way! People who like putting a smile on the face of those they interact with! People who care! People who want to be the best they can be in everything they do!
- Would you like to deliver a "WOW" experience to our members every time they have contact with you?
- Does it make you feel good to know you'll be the person who takes care of the needs of our members by processing deposits, withdrawals, loan payments and transfers as you build a relationship with those we serve?
- You'll need to be someone they can trust to take care of them and their financial needs accurately and efficiently. Sound like you?
- Would you enjoy telling members about all the great things we have to offer them...products and services that will make their life easier?
- Are you good with money and numbers? Are you someone who would enjoy being able to accurately balance your cash drawer at the end of the shift?
- Do you love helping people? Would you like helping our members with all of their finance-related needs...things like check and debit card ordering, helping them with electronic banking and safe deposit box rental and access?
- You'll get to open new accounts and provide new members with information about all the great services we offer, referring them to your coworkers for more information as we work hard to improve their financial world.
- We also like to cross train our teams so they can learn and grow in their career when we have new opportunities.
Education, Skills & Experience
- Do you have a High School diploma or equivalent?
- Do you have a minimum of 6 months customer service experience in any field?
- We would love it if you also have some previous experience at a credit union or bank. But we're willing to train the right kind of person!
- Symitar experience (Jack Henry Episys Quest)? That's a big plus!!
- Do you enjoy working with computers, learning new software and have you had experience with MS Office products?
- Are you a great communicator...someone who enjoys people and has learned how to make them feel comfortable, appreciated and confident of your ability to help them with their financial needs?
- Are you reliable, dependable, honest, upbeat, and someone who enjoys helping others, including your coworkers?
- Do you take pride in your work?
- Are you a star when it comes to accuracy, confidentiality and multi-tasking?
- Are you a self- motivated self-starter who wants to make a difference in the lives of the people you serve every day?
- Do you enjoy leading from where you are by being an example and doing the right thing even when no one is looking?
- If so, we want to talk to you!!!
This position will work from 12 - 5:45 M-F + Saturday morning rotation (part-time).