Craftsmen Industries custom manufactures unique specialty trailers and vehicles and large format printed elements for experiential marketing and industrial solutions for brands across the industry spectrum including Boeing, PepsiCo, and Anheuser-Busch. We pride ourselves on creating our products fully in-house from initial design and engineering to fabrication and the finishing touches of graphics and paint.
Our Craftsmen team includes one subsidiary, Schantz Manufacturing. Schantz focuses on custom manufacturing of concession trailers for the fair and festival industry.
Guided by our values, we BUILD by helping bring ideas to life in a dynamic and collaborative environment and we're looking for talented individuals to grow with us!
What Do We Offer?
- Competitive compensation.
- Career development opportunities.
- Benefits including but not limited to Medical, Dental and Vision.
- 401(k) Match and Much More!
Position Title: Account Executive -Sales
Location: St. Charles, MO
Position Summary: Strategically plan, develop, and execute account growth for multiple accounts in different sales verticals with medium and large organizations within business sectors. Work collaboratively as an engaged team player with proficient time management and a consultative approach to selling.
- Create a six to twelve-month sales plan, execute on it, and adjust when needed to ensure key performance indicators are met on a quarterly and annual basis.
- Manage and build upon relationships with existing accounts to create continual growth, identify new business opportunities and optimize on qualifying business opportunities.
- Excel at qualifying opportunities and closing new business, have excellent listening and questioning skills, be highly motivated to achieve sales success, and reach agreed-upon goals.
- Follow sales process while being able to identify qualifying opportunities as well as be able to adapt/pivot as necessary as project changes.
- Work in a team atmosphere to produce high quality quotes requests, estimates, proposals, and sales agreements.
- Have the knowledge to read, review and negotiate commercial terms that eliminate risk for the company.
- 3 - 5 years of experience
- College degree or equivalent work experience/education.
- Experience with blueprints and technical details.
- Ability to manage and work out of the company's CRM system to track sales activity and manage your sales pipeline so the system can run accurate reports.
- Solid sales experience working with key decision-makers in medium and large corporations in the areas of
- High energy with excellent listening and questioning skills, be highly motivated to achieve sales success, and reach agreed-upon goals.
- Strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to prospect and create something from nothing.
- Must have competence to manage time on short medium- and long-term time horizons.
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Experience in Graphic Sales.
- Sales experience with target account and/or consultative selling, design-build, industrial equipment/ capital equipment/industrial process system and/or safety equipment sales, ground support systems.
- Experience with marketing, advertising, fabrication, trade shows, displays, kiosks, graphics.
Craftsmen Industries (and its subsidiaries) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This means that we consider all applicants for employment and employees eligible for employment without regard to race, marital status or civil union status, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, and/or any other characteristic protected by law. We also provide reasonable accommodations to our applicants and employees with disabilities in order to assist them in the performance of their essential job functions.
To learn more visit www.craftsmenind.com or www.schantzmfg.com.