Craftsmen Industries custom manufactures unique specialty trailers and vehicles and large format printed elements for experiential marketing and industrial solutions for brands across the industry spectrum including Boeing, PepsiCo, and Anheuser-Busch. We pride ourselves on creating our products fully in-house from initial design and engineering to fabrication and the finishing touches of graphics and paint.
Our Craftsmen team includes one subsidiary, Schantz Manufacturing. Schantz focuses on custom manufacturing of concession trailers for the fair and festival industry.
Guided by our values, we BUILD by helping bring ideas to life in a dynamic and collaborative environment and we're looking for talented individuals to grow with us!
What Do We Offer?
- Competitive compensation.
- Career development opportunities.
- Benefits including but not limited to Medical, Dental and Vision.
- 401(k) Match and Much More!
Position Title: Account Manager - Graphics
Location: St. Charles, MO
Position Summary: The Account Manager - Graphics responsibilities include acquiring new customers through methodical prospecting and relationship building as well as maintaining and growing existing business connections. Account Manager - Graphics will also work towards identifying new markets and business opportunities with the expectation to meet or exceed sales targets for the quarter/year by maintaining an acceptable profit margin established by management. Lastly, the Account Manager focuses on one channel of business within a specific market with the assistance of Sales Management.
- Maintain and develop professional relationships with existing customers via meetings, telephone calls and emails.
- Develop a sales plan for the year that incorporates one sales channel that they focus on and "own."
- Grow business utilizing cold calling, cross selling, developing a referral network, participate in industry and business associations all with the goal to gain entry to decision makers.
- Review sales performance with goal to meet or exceed established targets.
- Gain a clear understanding of customers' businesses and their requirements.
- Visit potential customers to prospect for new business.
- Represent the organization at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations.
- Negotiate variations in price, delivery, and specifications with Sales Manager.
- Present multi option solutions to meet client's objectives and budget.
- Utilize the company branding and template requirements.
- Utilize the Craftsmen sales process for new account acquisition and sales document procedures.
- Utilize the system for Estimating, Engineering, Production and kick off meetings.
- Utilize the Marketing Department for presentations and renderings.
- Create proposals for customers and prospects.
- Utilize the Sales Associates for proposal and sales agreement document preparation, as needed.
- Oversee the preparation of sales agreements and bring the sale to a successful conclusion.
- Have renderings created when required utilizing in-house and or outside vendors.
- Feed future buying trends back to Managers and Marketing.
- Some college or technical education with a concentration in graphics.
- 3-5 years of experience in graphic sales.
- Knowledgeable of all MS Office products.
- Ability to write professional business correspondence that is both clear and articulate.
- Knowledgeable of print processes and media.
- Must maintain professionalism with strong organizational skills.
- Up to 20 percent of travel may be required.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position of sitting for long periods of time.
- Ability to move about the office and communicate with internal/external customers daily.
Craftsmen Industries (and its subsidiaries) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This means that we consider all applicants for employment and employees eligible for employment without regard to race, marital status or civil union status, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, and/or any other characteristic protected by law. We also provide reasonable accommodations to our applicants and employees with disabilities in order to assist them in the performance of their essential job functions.
To learn more visit www.craftsmenind.com or www.schantzmfg.com.