General Production Worker
Rx Systems, Inc. is currently seeking a few good General Warehouse Production Workers. Located in St. Charles, Rx Systems, Inc. is a climate-controlled facility, which is located in the Point West Industrial Park. Our company has been specializing in pharmacy packaging and supplies since 1979, and we are looking for some new team members that are wanting to grow with us.
These are considered entry-level positions, but there are ample opportunities to grow with-in the company. We are seeking positive, team-oriented applicants that are interested in becoming a part of our growing company. Positions for new team members are available on all 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shifts. Wages begin at $15.00/hour, and a 10% shift premium is offered for 2nd and 3rd shifts. If this sounds appealing to you, please contact us immediately.
Responsibilities of Team Members:
- Be able to perform repeated hand techniques, which include laying material while machine is in an operating mode and repeatedly packing material into boxes in a sufficient manner.
- Work in a safe manner, with a continuous understanding and following of the safety rules that are in place and correlate with the department and warehouse standards.
- Be able to recognize and differentiate between good and/or bad product, while maintaining a constant supervision over the product.
- Be able to maintain a clean work environment.
- Be willing to cross train in other departments as needed. Show an initiative to learn and grow.
- Maintain a positive work environment by communicating and acting in a professional manner.
- Be able to troubleshoot and problem solve basic mechanical issues and/or product issues.
- Be able to accurately record and track appropriate documentation.
- Basic understanding of computer.
- Demonstrates the ability to accurately pack product in a timely fashion.
- Must be able to read, speak, and comprehend English.
- Pushing, pulling, kneeling, reaching, sitting, and twisting are all required. Standing is required for long periods of time. Lifting up to 35 lbs. on a frequent basis is required.
Experience and Educational Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401K benefits
- Paid Time Off (PTO) Accrual Immediately
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance