FTL Finance is a St. Louis based specialty finance company. We have launched into a new market and are excited to add an inside sales representative to our sales team. At FTL Finance we work smart, have fun and are focused on hitting our goals-no suit or tie required.
We are looking for a dynamic, enthusiastic professional with experience in Sales, Marketing, Customer Service or other Customer –facing roles to fill our open Inside Sales Position. In order to be successful, the Inside Sales Representative must be self-driven and have excellent communication, presentation, sales, organization, and computer skills. This opportunity is all about having the drive and tenacity to hit your goals.
What you should bring to the table:
- 1-3 years of sales experience: direct sales, retail sales, inside sales
- Proven track record of sales success, meeting and/or exceeding sales goals. Show us your stats.
- Demonstrate the ability to work autonomously with above average skills in self learning, prioritization and time management.
- Must be detail-oriented, possess the ability to manage the sales process with multiple customers at all stages and maintain excellent records.
- Background in customer engagement and driving customer adoption
What you will do at FTL Finance:
- Conduct outbound calls to prospective providers delivering the value of the beWell financing product. Some calls will be warm others will be cold. Expect a minimum of 80 calls per day.
- Qualify prospective providers.
- Engage the provider/office manager and present the beWell financing product
- Overcome objections and redirect sales conversation
- Manage and complete tasks associated with the Newly Registered Provider Campaign
- Influence the provider/office manager to begin utilizing the product within 90 days
- Hold self-accountable to metrics required to achieve FTL's financial goals and objectives
- Keep complete and accurate records in sales software
What we offer:
- A base salary plus an uncapped bonus paid quarterly based on hitting metrics. As well as a company bonus based on hitting profitability metrics this is paid in the first quarter.
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- 401(K) plan with company match
- Disability-long-term and short-term
- Paid time off and eight paid holidays