Community Action of St. Louis County (CAASTLC) is seeking an Associate Director-CSBG. We are committed to helping the families and communities of St. Louis County prevent the conditions of poverty for present and future generations.
The Associate Director-CSBG assists the Program Administration Director with all contract and program requirements related to the CSBG contract, including Community Needs Assessments and strategic planning. Oversees case management, customer service, food pantry, rent and mortgage assistance and community outreach.
- Manages tracking and collection of data and reporting to the State of Missouri via Results Oriented Accountability Management (ROMA) system.
- Manages tracking and collection of data for the Organizational Standards.
- Ensures that assessment of customer/family needs is completed for each individual and entered into the agency MIS.
- Assists with the tracking and collection of data and required grant reports for programs managed under CSBG.
- Assists with implementation of projects and events, including employment fairs, resource fairs, poverty simulations, REALL simulations, program events, etc.
- Oversees execution of classes, including Step Up to Leadership and financial literacy.
- Attend and participate in quarterly professional alliance groups through the network of Community Action Agencies in Missouri.
- Establishes and maintains agency partner relationships within St. Louis County, including local coalitions and networking events.
- Assists with new and existing program evaluation, improvement, design and implementation.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Social Services, Human Services or related field
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- At least three years of supervisory experience
- Public speaking and/or classroom teaching experience strongly preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Dependability and ability to work independently
- Knowledge of community resources and experience working with low-income population is preferred.
- Must be able to work flexible hours, including some evenings and weekends.
- Must have own transportation and be willing to travel anywhere in St. Louis County. Some out-of-town travel may be necessary.
We offer an attractive benefit package.
If you have the experience and want to be a part of our mission, we'd like to talk with you. Please forward your resume and cover letter to our Human Resources Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.