Annie Malone Children and Family Services has an exciting opportunity for a Clinical Manager!
Annie Malone Children and Family Services strives to improve the quality of life for children, families, older adults, and the community by providing social services, educational programs, and advocacy.
The Clinical Manager will assure the quality of therapeutic services provided to the service recipients, coordinate day-to-day operations of the clinical team, and recommend and implement changes that improve delivery of services. The Clinical Manager will also provide direct services as determined by the agency needs; as well as supervises the clinical staff of the assigned programs, evaluates employee's performance, and makes recommendations for employment actions to the Director of Residential Services.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Participate as an active and effective member of the Leadership team
- Develops, implements, and audits for compliance of individual, group and family therapy notes
- Review assessments and notes entered by the therapist
- Monitors staff case load and distributes workflow to meet timelines of service
- Prepares reports as requested
- Provide supervision, guidance and leadership to program therapist and case managers
- Participates in the budget planning process by making recommendations for resources, including personnel, equipment, and space as appropriate
- Participates in the CQI process
- Trains, evaluates, and provides weekly supervision to the clinical staff
- Attend Family Support Team (FST) meetings as needed and coordinate the clinical service staff to have timely and accurate communication with all agencies and parents on the current progress of each youth's treatment progress
- On-Call for admission and clinical guidance
- The Clinical Manager performs all other duties as assigned for the betterment of the program
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Master's degree in Social Work, Counseling, Human Services or closely related field required
- Missouri licensure in clinical social work LMSW or professional counseling PLPC required
- LCSW or LPC preferred
- Eligibility to provide Medicaid services is a plus
- Five years work experience in foster care, case management, mental health or other human services field
- Three to five years of supervisory or management experience required
- Five or more years of experience counseling and working with children required
- Knowledge of child welfare, residential treatment, Dialectical Behavioral Therapy, other evidence based clinical models, trauma informed care and managed care practices is preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills including verbal, written, and public speaking are required
- Must have current automobile insurance for transporting clients
- Willingness to obtain a Class E Driver's License within 30 days of hire required
- Ability and willingness to work weekdays and weekends required
- Ability and willingness to be on-call after hours for admissions and clinical guidance
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Ability to evaluate and work effectively with youth with emotional and behavioral problems
- Have patience and understanding with children; develop a sensitivity to the emotional needs of children
- Ability to understand and implement a treatment/behavioral plan for disturbed, disabled or behavior disorder related youth.
No phone calls, please. Only complete applications will be considered for employment. Applications can be completed atwww.anniemalone.com.
Annie Malone Children and Family Services provides equal employment and social service opportunity to all regardless of race, color, sex, national origin, ability, gender, gender identity, gender expression or sexual orientation.