POSITION: Electrical Commissioning Manager
We are seeking an Electrical Engineer or Electrical Project Manager with Cx experience to work as a Commissioning Manager on a large data center type of project in St. Louis MO.
Responsibilities will include:
- Overall Management of Project Cx Responsibilities
- Management of Cx Team...Including Field Team.
- Coordination with 3rd Party Cx Agent
- Schedule Coordination for Cx Activities
- Manage Closeout Documents and O&M Requirements
- Provide Input Information and Documents for Client Maintenance Data Base
- Manage Spare Parts
- Coordinate Client Training
- Collaborate with QAQC Team
- Electrical Engineering Degree Preferred, but not required.
- Previous Cx Experience on Electrical Distribution Equipment.
- Minimum of 5 years of Overall Cx Experience.
- NEC Code Training
- Familiar with NETA Testing.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Scheduling Experience (Primavera P6 Preferred)
- BIM 360 Or Latista or Other Cx Software Experience Preferred
- Good Organizational and Communication Skills.
- Team Leader Experience
Sachs Electric Company is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religious beliefs, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.