Salary: $39,000 - $42,000
Job Type: Full Time
This is an amazing opportunity to work with an organization led by a passionate CEO with more than 30 years of professional experience in social service and behavioral health at both the private and public level. Our case managers make a difference in children's lives by providing solutions to create healthier relationships within their families. We would love for you to be part of our team!
Summary of Duties and Responsibilities
- Formulate permanency goals and plans for assigned clients, prepare records and documentation of all work with clients, including written assessments, treatment plans, case plans, evaluations, and termination summaries.
- Coordinate parent/child/sibling visits and transport clients to and from appointments, FST, court, school and moves as needed.
- Lead Family Support Team (FST) and Team Decision Making (TDM) meetings as required; collaborate with team members to resolve concerns and coordinate available services; attend all court hearings and prepare the required documents per policy and procedure.
- Adhere to agency rules, policies and procedures including attendance, program/department specific procedures, workplace safety, code of conduct, social media, training requirements, and confidentiality.
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor's degree in social work, drug and alcohol education, counseling, psychology, education, sociology, or criminal justice.
- Minimum of one year of professional employment in the delivery of protective social services, family preservation services, or targeted case management services in a public or private agency. Demonstrated experience as a positive contributor in a close team and with community resource mobilization.
- The majority of work is performed onsite in the community. Will need to transport clients to activities and/or appointments.
- Must be 21 years of age.
- Must possess a valid driver's license and automobile insurance.
PI offers competitive benefits including:
- Health, Dental, & Vision Insurance – at minimal cost
- PTO – Accrual begins as of date of hire
- Life Insurance
- 401(K) – 3% Employer Match
- Long-Term Disability
- Employee Referral Incentive
Positive Impacts is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal opportunities for all applicants and employees without regard to disability status, age, ancestry, color, cultural background, faith/religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetics, income, marital status, national origin, political belief/affiliation, pregnancy, race, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.