Color Art brings industry-leading knowledge to integrate people and space in productive work environments that foster creation, collaboration and connection. For more than 75 years, Color Art has been serving the St. Louis metropolitan area and has earned a reputation synonymous with value, service and integrity. As one of the nation's leading Steelcase dealers, we have access to data and insights from around the world and pride ourselves on the knowledge we bring to every relationship. We offer customers insight, advice and solutions that help their businesses grow and companies succeed.
OVERVIEW / POSITION SUMMARY
We are seeking a confident and self-motivated candidate who is committed to leveraging knowledge, research insights and applications in the corporate and education markets to help develop and grow specific established accounts and support new business.
Quarterback | Relationship Owner:
- Owns client relationship; all critical details, milestones & deadlines, customer experience, all meetings & processes
- Move project through to completion
- Trusted and education resource for the customer
- Solution focused & strategic problem solver
- Ability to see immediate and long term strategy
- Maintain an understanding of current Corporate + Education market trends through client discussion
- Ability to facilitate a showroom tour
Project Resource Allocator:
- Prioritize workload and determine resources required based on timelines, urgency and strategic importance.
- Timeline creation and maintenance representing meetings, next steps, milestones and deadlines
- Manage both the internal and external team to the timeline
Forecasting, Timeline, Budgeting & Pricing, & RFP Owner:
- Create a consultative experience for clients by walking them through a process making it easy to do business with Color Art
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Design Degree from a four year college or university.
- Three - five years of industry experience.
- Ability to travel for client visits, conferences and industry related events.
Color Art is a drug-free workplace. Color Art is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a protected veteran or status as a qualified individual with a disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable Federal, State, or Local law.