Our Intensive Outpatient Program is looking for YOU!
The IOP Program Manager will manage the day-to-day implementation of the grant including: ongoing data collection, tracking of project deliverables, and facilitation of project teams. The IOP Program Manager will facilitate the prevention programs within Annie Malone and for external sources. This position will supervise the case managers, youth specialist and peer support specialist.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintain and monitor project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets, and expenditures
- Organize, attend, and participate in stakeholder meetings
- Document and follow up on important actions and decisions from meetings
- Prepare necessary presentation materials for meetings
- Ensure project deadlines are met
- Ensure projects adheres to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project
- Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable
- Ensure partner/stakeholder views are managed towards the best solution
- Chair and facilitate meetings where appropriate and distribute minutes to all project team members
- Create a project management calendar for fulfilling each goal and objective
- Collect data at predetermined intervals
- Ensure data is entered into required databased within required timeframes
- Transmit data to Principal Investigator
- Facilitate prevention programming
- Other projects and duties as assigned
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Master's degree in Social Work or Counseling required
- Professional licensure as a LMSW or PLPC within the State of Missouri required
- Minimum two (2) years of project management experience required
- Minimum three (3) years of experience working in an agency focused on supporting at-risk African American adolescents preferred
- Knowledge of relevant laws, regulations and policies regarding social service provision, reporting requirements, data practices and client rights
- Knowledge of and sensitivity to cultural differences and special needs of various marginalized groups
- Knowledge of community resources including functions of other social service agencies
- Able to conduct routine travel within St. Louis City or County for meetings and events, national travel for conferences.
- Must possess a Valid Driver's License
- Must have current automobile insurance
- Excellent organizational and attention to detail skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Ability to connect with adolescent population
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment
- Flexible and self-starter; able to multi-task
- Professional qualities of integrity, credibility and a commitment to Annie Malone Children and Family Service Center's mission
No phone calls please. Only complete applications will be considered for employment. Applications can be completed at www.anniemalone.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Annie Malone Children and Family Service Center provides equal employment and social service opportunity to all regardless of race, color, sex, national origin, ability, gender, gender identity, gender expression or sexual orientation.