Want a new job to complain about? This could be your chance! Join our team so you can complain about your fun boss, your competent coworkers, and how unfulfilling it is to help people get back to their lives after a disaster.
In the Construction Department you will be responsible for rebuilding kitchens, basements, garages, or any other areas of a home or business that has been affected by water, fire, or storm damage. You will encounter a new challenges daily that will help our customers to get back to their lives. Candidates should have strong communication skills and most importantly do quality work in a timely matter.
Remodeler Essential Duties
- Finish carpentry strong skill level
- Install doors, cabinets, toilets, ceiling fans and trim
- Light plumbing & electrical
- Taping and painting average skill level
- Experience using 20 & 45 minute mud
- 5+ years of Carpentry or Remodeling experience
- Valid driver's license and a clean driving record
- Reliable transportation
- Ability to successfully complete onboarding process to includes background check and pre-employment drug screening
- Willingness to adhere to grooming code that includes facial hair that is neatly trimmed and well-groomed, and visible tattoos may not be obscene or offensive
- Many of our customers require background checks, drug screens, or vaccinations for entry into facilities. You should have the ability to comply with checks and/or show proof of vaccination status.
- Medical insurance with a ZERO dollar deductible
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- 10 days of paid time off immediately upon hire
- 8 paid holidays
- 401k Match
Interested in joining our team? Apply Today