Upbeat Sales Manager
- Hire, train, develop, and manage a team of Inside Sales Reps & Business Development Managers to strategically drive Upbeat & Mixed Web sales nationwide
- Be a respected leader while maintaining our collaborative and dynamic team culture
- Drive consistent sales from all team members through effective coaching, recognition, & team meetings
- Solidify daily tracking and reporting of key performance metrics in Salesforce and translate these metrics into an actionable strategy
- Develop clear performance benchmarks and goal-setting processes
- Prioritize opportunities to improve effectiveness and efficiencies with templates, tools, training, and coaching
- Cultivate an open, collaborative sales culture while building self-motivation and friendly competition
Who is Anova?
Anova is a family owned company started by Bill Gilbert in the 1970's and run by his son Eric today. For more than 40 years we have been an innovator in the site furnishings industry. We introduced aggregate panels in the 1970s, we patented coating technologies in the 1990's, and in the 21st century we continue to push the envelope on total value, from design to manufacturing.
Why choose Anova?
- Flexible 40-hour Work Week / Friendly and Casual Atmosphere
- Opportunity to Grow into Outside Sales Role with Comprehensive Sales Training and Coaching
- Competitive Salary, Paid Holidays, Annual Profit Sharing
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401(k) Matching
- Education Assistance, Use of Company Condo at Lake of the Ozarks
- Open Door Policy / Innovative Environment
What we require:
- Honesty & Integrity
- Respect & Positive Attitude
- Attention to Detail
- Goal Oriented Self-Directed & Self-Motivated
- 1 3 Years of Inside Sales Management (Experience Hiring & Firing)
- 2 Years of Successful Sales Experience (Demonstrated Growth)
- Willingness to Travel
- High School Diploma
Anova provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Anova complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.