Tubular Steel (a member of the Reliance Steel & Aluminum Co. family of companies) is a leading national distributor of carbon, alloy, and stainless steel pipe and tubing products headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri.
We are currently recruiting for an Operations Coordinator for our warehouse located in Lorain, OH. Hours are 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday, with occasional overtime.
The Operations Coordinator is responsible for handling in-bound and out-bound scheduling in the plant. Other responsibilities include:
- Processing orders through internal (AX) operating system to include outbound orders, customer pick-up orders, foreign orders and export paperwork, and fabrication work orders;
- Creating UPS and FedEx shipments and tags;
- Preparing bills of lading, pack lists, and mill cert paperwork;
- Signing drivers in and out giving them required paperwork;
- Resolvubg inventory issues when processing orders;
- Processing weekly audits of physical inventory and resolving discrepancies;
- Processing inventory changes provided by managers;
- Receiving Inbound including processing receivers, claims, and transfers and resolving discrepancies with material received;
- Filing daily BOLs, orders, and receivers;
- Preparing and reviewing of various month-end reports;
- Answering and directing all calls to the warehouse;
- Ordering and maintaining office supplies.
- High school diploma or equivalent;
- 3-5 years shipping/receiving experience;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment and ability to multi-task;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products, including Excel;
- Proficiency in data entry;
- Accuracy and strong attention to detail required.
- Steel-toed shoes are required.
Compensation is commensurate with your experience level. We offer a full range of benefits, including health, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match, life insurance, paid time off, and a bonus program.
Visit our website at www.tubularsteel.com to learn more about Tubular Steel, Inc.
Qualified candidates should apply online today.
Tubular Steel, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.