Key Account Sales Representative Watchtower Security
Summary of Position
Fast paced growing organization is looking for a qualified individual to oversee current account base and generate new leads and close new sales in designated area. Lead generation through networking and word of mouth daily. Sales will be handled at all stages by the Representative starting with the initial communication, the property walk, generation of the presentation and delivery of said presentation. Follow up and handoff to the install/service team is also required.
Vice President of Sales
Duties and Responsibilities
New Business Development
• You will be responsible for Face to Face lead generation including cold calls, warm calls and over the phone lead generation
• Travel to assigned regional locations for additional sales will be required (amount will be monitored and discussed prior to employment)
• Meeting scheduling, planning and execution ability.
• Property walks and assessment will be a part of the sales cycle
• Closing business – Goal based compensation plan
• Creation of maps for proposals
• Representative will be responsible for entering data (leads and client info) into CRM system
• Follow up with clients and prospects in order to perpetuate further sales and networking
• Heavy client and prospect email communication
• Multi-level selling involved (Gatekeeper to Decision Maker)
• Ongoing/scheduled client service calls to ensure quality control of account base
• Daily/weekly/monthly lead and sales goal achievement
• Ongoing Police and other Law Enforcement will be necessary. You will be asked to additionally build these relationships.
• Industry specific special event participation
• Apartment Association events and membership/ participation will be required. (this includes some afterhours event)
• Industry training if needed – Relevant classes to be discussed
• Interpreting and delegating client concerns and issue to the proper departments and bring these to resolution.
Interaction and External Cooperation
• Interdepartmental service collaboration
• Collaboration with management team
• Ongoing sales training and skills training (Internal and External)
• Weekly reporting to peer group (Sales meeting format)
• Monday- Friday 8-6 availability for communication standard and additional if required
Job Skills and requirements
• 3-5 years business to business sales experience
• Multifamily Housing Industry experience is preferred
• Bachelor's degree or related applicable experience
• Must have above average written and verbal communication
• Understanding of technical procedures and information is a plus and will help the right individual to be successful
• Analytical skills a must – knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite very helpful
• Proven sales record with the ability to close based on trust, information and honest business practices.