Tubular Steel (a member of the Reliance Steel & Aluminum Co. family of companies) is a leading national distributor of carbon, alloy, and stainless steel pipe and tubing products headquartered in Creve Coeur, Missouri.
In an effort to perpetuate the business and enjoy continued growth, we are presently recruiting Account Managers to become part of our truly exceptional Katy, TX, sales team.
Account Managers operate out of an office environment, Monday through Friday, utilizing the phone as the primary means of communication. Account Managers are responsible for prospecting and developing new business, managing and sustaining existing business levels and developing additional growth opportunities within their active customer base. Resources are abundant to help support our Account Manager's efforts. From our Product Management team to our field of regional Sales Managers, our company's structure and culture are purposely designed to support one another.
From personalized training and technical support, to building your base, to outstanding customer service our plan is simple. If you are willing to work hard you will be rewarded! Tubular Steel offers a wide range of benefits along with our sales compensation plan:
- A guaranteed base salary commensurate with 2-4 years of experience
- Incentive commission with no cap
- Competitive benefits package, including immediate medical/dental/vision
- 401(k) with a company match
- Ability to accrue PTO (Paid Time Off)
- Formal training in a mentorship environmentResponsibilities
- Prospect and Develop New Business.
- Manage and Sustain existing business levels.
- Identify and Develop additional Growth opportunities within your Active Accounts.
- Diversify your account base across all Tubular Steel product offerings.
- Diversify your account base across all six major market segments.
- Develop multi-tier customer relationships, allowing Tubular Steel to get higher, wider and deeper within existing accounts.
- Communicate and Leverage internal resources.
- Annual Planning and Forecasting
- BA/BS degree preferred;
- 1-3 years previous sales/account management experience in manufacturing or technical sales environment;
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly
- Experience in delivering customer-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and phone skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skillsTubular Steel, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. If you meet the above requirements, please apply today.