Arizon Companies is proud manufacturer of American made HVAC, and fabric building products. Arizon has approximately 200+ employees and over 180,000 sq. ft. in production facilities in St.Louis, MO and Granite City, IL. Arizon Companies focuses on four core values to ensure that not only the company but that our employees are succeeding. Teamwork, Quality, Commitment, and Drive are the four pillar and core values of our company. If the team succeeds so does the company. If we are producing quality products, then it shows with our success. If each employee is committed to their work and to the company then we perform better as a whole. If there is a drive to succeed, to better the company, and to advance then it shows with our innovation. Our four pillars hold the company up to high standards, and it shows through our work.
The Manufacturing Manager is responsible for all of the manufacturing operations at our St. Louis, MO facility, including: production of our Johnson and Marcraft product lines throughout metal fabrication, welding, assembly/construction, and electrical and testing, planning, scheduling, quality control, safety, and maintenance. The Manufacturing Manager will work closely with other department and company leaders to establish new procedures, improve overall manufacturing operations and efficiencies, and develop a team of star employees.
FUNCTIONS OF THE POSITION:
- Manages overall production and supports activities of a remote facility to ensure that Arizon's objectives' in safety, efficiency, productivity, cost, and quality are achieved.
- Responsible for setting all department schedules and staffing plans to ensure all deadlines are in line with overall facility schedule and customer ship dates are met.
- Builds an inclusive culture of high integrity, teamwork, commitment to excellence, and customer focused intensity.
- Coaches performance through effective communication and formal employee feedback.
- Interviews, hires, and recommends wage adjustments for reporting personnel.
- Promotes long term employee development by making additional training and cross-training available to all employees.
- Establishes a culture of Continuous Improvement.
- Develops and sustains 5S/Visual workplace organization, including material flow and inventory management tools.
- Ensures Facility and Production Equipment are satisfactorily maintained to meet reliability, safety and efficiency objectives.
- Additional duties and responsibilities as assigned based upon business needs, at any time with or without notice.
- Bachelor's Degree from a four-year college or university or an equivalent combination of formal education, on-the-job training, and/or work experience.
- 10+ Years in a Manufacturing environment and 5+ years in a Manufacturing Leadership role.
- Strong leadership and organization skills required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required.
- Intermediate skill level with Microsoft suite, advanced skill level preferred.
- Experience in a custom manufacturing environment a plus.
- Experience in the HVAC industry is strongly desired.
- Must be a self-starter and highly ambitious towards completing company goals.
- Competitive Salary
- Company Bonus Structure
- 401k Match
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral Program
- Vision Insurance